Thursday, May 26

Life is like a box of ... shrimp?

We had dinner at Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. tonight for Connie's birthday. Traveling down to Santa Monica after spending the entire day in the car wasn't at the top of my list, but I rolled with it, and once we got there, it was a good time. I was the only person at the table to order shrimp as my entree. And Sydney ate fish and chips. It was crazy!
But more fun was the trivia portion of our dinner. The waitress, who is too adorable to work there without also going out on auditions every afternoon, asked us a series of trivia questions. There was not a free dessert at the end of this particular Q&A, though Matthew and I kicked butt on it pretty well.
Trivia we knew:
Forrrest's girlfriend is Jenny.
Forrest's two sports, besides running: football, ping pong.
Forrest's favorite book: Curious George
Forrest's fishing boats: Jennys
Forrest's musician friends: Elvis and John Lennon
Forrest's favorite soda: Dr. Pepper
Forrest's Dr. Pepper tally at White House: 15
Forrest's comment to JFK: "I gotta pee."
Lt. Dan's wife: Susan
Lt. Dan's leg lost: both.
Lt. Dan's new leg material: titanium.
Bubba's full name: Benjamin Buford Blue

Those are all I can remember right now. I impressed my mom, and that's all that matters. Sydney didn't care how much I knew.

No comments: