Tuesday, January 10

Spend the money; the candy is better

Every day, I gift myself a single piece of See's candy as a reward for getting through my day. When I visit Mom, we always end up at See's, and I always am bringing a bunch of candy back with me. Obviously, many last infusion of candy happened at Christmas. I got a pound of candy, a specially mixed box just for me, as well as more here or there.
    Anyway, today I ate a piece of Dark California Brittle. I think that candy may have taken over the top spot as my favorite candy from See's, which may or may not be blasphemy. I still love my Scotchmallows and Molasses Chips so much, and those three candies as a collection are the best ever.
    It's that time of year though when people buy the heart-shaped candy boxes at random stores. Here's my advice to you all out there: Always buy See's. It's way better.

No comments: