Monday, January 23

It's so awkward, you guys

I'm watching "The White Lotus," season two, and I continue to be amazed by how awkward this show can make you feel. I am not a fan of peripheral, second-hand embarrassment, but inexplicably, I am drawn to this show. The first season was surprising and weird in the best ways, and I'm watching this second season because I'm hoping that it will be as surprisingly weird. I do so very much love Jennifer Coolidge and Aubrey Plaza. I'm four episodes in, and probably, definitely will finish it tomorrow.
    So that'll be my January binge, and I need to get into my book for the month, too. I'd be nervous about the reading before the end of the month, but I'm flying to California this weekend, so a plane ride is just the thing to get a book read. I will though, in a bid to hedge my bets, select the shorter book.

No comments: