Sunday, January 8

And not even a winning record to show for it

I hate it very much when my team loses and I have to admit that I'm going into the post-season with no one to cheer for, but so many teams to cheer against. Most times I watch a game and want teams to lose more than I ever want them to win.
    My list of ire is not long, but it is distinguished. Most teams I want to lose because they're in our division and have kicked our butts once or twice during the season. Others I like to see lose because they've beat us before in big games, like the Eagles and Giants. Some are led by players that bug me, and I just really like to see those particular players lose (*cough*Aaron Rodgers*cough*).
    Brian says I am a hateful football fan, but really I am a passionate football fan. If we don't win, no one wins. As it should be.
    But on the up side, with football season moving into the playoffs, my NFL Sunday Ticket is no longer a part of my DirecTV bill. Time to count the savings until August.

No comments: