Monday, October 26

Totally not THAT cold!

So it was cold out today. It hasn't been cold in several months. In fact, we haven't had a high temperature below 80 since, oh I don't know, March? Maybe a day or two in April? It was a treat to put on a sweater this morning, but then came the realization that some of my sweaters need to be replaced, because they're very old and really, really showing it. Luckily, I have Old Navy Super Cash, so I'll see what kind of trouble I can get into there.
As I sit here with my windows open in my bedroom, I find that I'm excited to put the extra blanket on my bed tonight. I'm looking forward to wearing something warm tomorrow, too, and then I believe it will get warmer as the week goes on. So it'll probably still be warm for Halloween this weekend.
It's so weird how caught up a desert-dwelling person can get in the weather. Weather of all kinds, for sure. It's hot; gotta complain about it. It's raining; gotta revel in it. It's cold; gotta celebrate it, and then complain, too.

No comments: