Thursday, June 4

Yep, totally a Thursday vibe going on

ITEM!: I had a very frustrating day with AT&T, wherein they have want I want, but aren't able to take my money for some reason. I tried my purchase no fewer than seven times on the app and website, and I got denied every time, and they kept kicking me out of the "store" and out of my account because of the denials. We made our way into the actual store this afternoon, but the wait for assistance was 30 to 60 minutes, and I just didn't have the patience for that. So I'll try again tomorrow and we'll see what happens. I am not optimistic for the website, but perhaps the store will be a better help.
ITEM!: I totally spaced on renewing my library books until today, and they were late for that renewal, and now I owe the library 90 cents. It's important to me that I am a good library patron, so I'll go ahead and pay that fine tonight once I'm done here.
ITEM!: All the illustrations for the next book are done, and now all I have to do is finalize the text. It's scary, deciding that the whole thing is done, and that it is what it is. But really I still have some time to sit with it. I'll be spending my weekend fine-tuning and tweaking it until it sings pure and right. And then I'll be ready to give it to the world. I hope the world likes it, you know?
ITEM!: My plantar wart is becoming a real pain in the foot and I'm super excited to get it removed on Monday. I'm also more than a little nervous about how the damn thing will get removed, and whether it'll hurt. Also, I'm intrigued with how long it may take me to learn to walk again without the weird lean or foot angle. I am so over this ridiculous thing.

No comments: