Friday, June 5

Looking forward to Monday, I guess

It's a weird thing for me, for the weekends to be more of a slog to get through than the work days. It's Friday, and historically, that would be a great thing because there would be stuff to do during the weekend. But lately, for obvious reasons, there's not much to do on the weekends, so I find myself looking more forward to going to work during the week. It's something to do and people to talk to.
Like tomorrow, I have only one or two things on our agenda: AT&T store and water the plants in the yard. Also, bug Brian to refill the hummingbird feeder. And that's like, it, for the whole two days. I have a couple books I can start reading, but I'm not much in the mood for that lately. I have some puzzles, but my back has been finicky and I can't sit at the dining room table for that. It's too hot to go out and do any activity. And it's all indoors and that's no fun, especially when all I really think about is how often my air conditioner is flipping on.
So what's the what. What's the solution here. I'm not sure there is one. We're all living through this weird time right now. Work, right now, is my balm.

No comments: