Monday, June 1

This June pales by comparison to last June

I've reached a new age milestone. I am officially old enough/blind enough to need driving glasses for distance at night. My vision is fine for the day, but for night, I need a little assistance. And that is what I learned at the eye doctor today. I got my prescription and ordered my nighttime driving glasses tonight, so I should have them in the next two or three weeks. They're purple frames. I'll need another eyeglass case for them (OH NO!), so that'll be fun, and I'll now have two pairs of glasses in my purse. Yes, yes, progressives, but I don't want to do that yet.
This month's avatar represents last year's summer vacation. Mom, Brian, Sydney and I went to Hawaii to celebrate Mom's birthday, and it was a great week, and we had a ton of fun, and I am so looking forward to our next trip back. We did all kinds of awesome stuff, ate at awesome places and bought awesome souvenirs. It was an amazing time.

No comments: