Sunday, June 7

Sydney's movie choice > My movie choice

It's been a weekend, but as I said on Friday night, I'm looking forward to heading in to work tomorrow. We did watch a movie together tonight though, "Spies in Disguise." It was Sydney's pick, and Brian and I had no expectations for it, and it was super cute and we thoroughly enjoyed it. I giggled out loud way more than I thought I would, and the story was clever. We needed a good pick, because I think the last new movie we sat and watched was "Bloodshot," and that was terrible.
As for everything else this weekend, it was somewhat productive. I finished up the manuscript for the new book, and have emailed it to the book designer. I've mocked up the book itself too, and it looks pretty awesome. I trimmed back the rose bushes in the backyard, which is probably the last time I'll be able to be too active outside because the days this weekend were somewhat cooler than normal. Also I finally got Brian to refill the hummingbird feeder so now our birds will stop bitching at us every time we go outside, and I managed to debug my fuchsia without killing it (so far). I did not read any of any of the books I have from the library, and am beginning to wonder if I'll ever read again. BUT I did read my "Entertainment Weekly," so I can officially say that I am trying to do better on that front.

No comments: