Tuesday, June 2

I've been playing the cards

Today was the second day in a row that I spent a good hour or two playing solitaire. Not iPhone app solitaire, but actual, deck of playing cards, solitaire. I've been shuffling, which bothers and disturbs my dogs, and setting the cards on the floor in a pattern, which is inexplicably an invitation to my dogs, and I've been playing solitaire.
Reminder that playing solitaire is hard when you don't cheat. And I've not been cheating ... much ... unless all the legitimate options are totally gone. It's been a fun exercise for my brain, and my hands. I don't know if shuffling will help with my dystonia, but we'll see, because I've been enjoying the solitaire. I will keep up with it.
Also, Sydney and I peer pressured Brian into playing Uno with us tonight, and I'm here to tell you that I won four out of five games. Brian won the last game we played, and of course, he believes that makes him the champion.

No comments: