Thursday, August 23

Coffee table, end table, RAH! RAH! RAH!

I have a new coffee table and new end table in my living room right now. And the construction estimates on both tables via the website were way off. I don't know who would take two to three hours to put together a construction such as the two tables I now have, but that person needs some real help. It took Brian and I about 30 minutes to put together both tables.
The possible problem with the tables is that the wood itself is untreated. Next week, I will venture over to Lowe's to find a wood sealant that will not add any color to the tables. As my husband reminded me, he is coaster-adverse, so if I want to keep my table water ring-free, I'll have to seal that table up. No problem; Mom tells me that there is a sealant such that I'm looking for.
But really, the tables are larger than the original tables we had, so that'll take some getting used to.
Next week, sealant and TV stand.

No comments: