Thursday, April 28

So thirsty for our yummy water

Yesterday at work, the filtered water guy came by to do something with the filtered water dispenser, and told us that the system would be draining for six hours, so to get our water before he got started.
This morning, the system still was not working. We had no water at all out of the faucet. And there is something truly scary about having to drink water out of the tap at work. I don't know why, but it was awkward, and I was not a fan of it.
At lunch, I brought my water bottle home and refilled it with my own filtered water and ice for the afternoon. Thought that only got me through half of the afternoon.
It's a situation of, hey, you know you appreciate this convenience, but once we take it away for a day or two, you're really, really going to miss it. Anyway, I hope there's filtered water to drink tomorrow.

No comments: