Friday, April 15

I'm in love with a baby panda, you guys

You see? Here it is, after 10:30 p.m., and I'm at a loss for the blog, because I didn't write anything for it at work today. Did you notice that the last couple posts were nice and long, and somewhat clever? That's because I wrote them in the middle of the day, with all kinds of energy and mental clarity, and with the sun shining.
Look at this picture! Is this not the most adorable thing you have ever seen? I love so much how happy and friendly he looks as he's waving his little bear hand.
This picture was retweeted by one of the accounts I follow on the work account, and I was so enamored, I saved it and emailed it to myself for this very purpose, to post it to the blog.
It actually has another life as the desktop picture on my computer at home, too. I'm super disappointed that Sydney didn't say anything. Because he is ridiculously cute.

No comments: