Sunday, April 24

Kiddo needs to not be sick, you guys

It's my plan to get to bed early tonight. We'll see how that goes.
At any rate, the blog will be done earlier than normal.
The biggest happening of the day was, sadly, Sydney not feeling well. She woke up with a sore throat, had a low-grade fever, and put herself to bed at 7:30 p.m. Of course, since she's a kid, she felt okay enough to spend more time than I'd like on the computer and on FaceTime with her friends. But again, she put herself to bed very early. Unfortunately, she put herself in my bed to sleep. So now it's super quiet; I can feel the germs floating around in my room; and I don't want to move her because she is totally sleeping deeply. And she's so cute all cuddled up with her Bear. I hope she feels better tomorrow. ... I need to remember to wash my hands so totally thoroughly after I'm done at this keyboard.
 ... This pic makes it seem like she's super feverish, but she wasn't. I just picked it because it is a little, brown-haired girl in bed with her bear. Which is what's lying asleep next to me right now.

No comments: