Friday, August 3

Goodbye chocolate muffins ... for now

I'm jumping back on the diet bandwagon on Monday. That is, unfortunately, not the best day to begin, since Katy arrives that afternoon for a few days. But Kim, JJ and I are diving back into our weight-loss challenge, competing for who loses the most weight before their big Bar Bounce in October. That gives me about eight weeks to lose the 10 pounds I'm shooting for. I won't be able to hit the gym until a week from Monday, when Sydney goes back to school, but my motivation is there. And I'm excited, too. I like having the competition. I also like shopping, and losing that weight will make my closet a shopping mall again, and give me a reason to pick up some new stuff for the winter. Which is my favorite season to shop for. Win, win, win!

No comments: