Monday, December 19

Soon, we'll all be flying straight again

I've been busy. Well, not really, but kind of. I've been messing around with my books, and in so doing, I've ended up rereading a bunch of them that I really, really like, and therefore getting to bed too late to blog or do much of anything. Of course, this also makes me tired. It's 11 p.m. already tonight, and I don't know if I'll get to sleep before midnight, but I'm hoping.
Also, (gross alert!) Daisy's poops are normal again. Sadly, my little pup has had diarrhea for the last week. I have no idea what's been causing it, but it seems to have finally run its course. She's eating food for a sensitive stomach now, and has been cut off almost entirely from treats. The stuff going in is better, and finally, the stuff coming out is better. Actually, it's all better when the dogs are at their best. We'll see tomorrow morning though. She usually, when feeling well, wakes me up by playing and biting at my fingers when I go in for the morning snuggle. I haven't had that for more than a week.
Also, now that the dog is finally feeling better, it's Sydney's turn to have a health issue. Ugh. It would be lovely if everyone felt well again.
Good news? My mommy will be here in less than 48 hours.

No comments: