Tuesday, December 20

Christmas is coming!!

Well, part of my house is clean; I've done some of my food shopping for the weekend; and most of the presents are wrapped. All in all, I would say it was a relatively productive day. Relative to yesterday, when I got nothing productive accomplished. Tomorrow, after I drop Sydney at school, I'm off to the grocery store, and then, I finish up the cleaning of my house, because my mommy will be here tomorrow night. Sydney's really excited, can't you tell?

Last night, Buddy sat on Sydney's dresser in her bedroom. Other clever places I've put him that I haven't mentioned: atop the television in the living room, on the painting in the entryway, hanging from the candlestick holder on the mantel, and on the bookcase in my bedroom. Tonight, Buddy is hanging in Sydney's stocking.

No comments: