Wednesday, December 14

Midnight snack? Sadly, no

I found my closest Cheesecake Factory, which is about 15 minutes away. I can't wait to go there. I'm dying for some pasta, and some dessert.
There is no Islands in Texas. Nor is there a Krispy Kreme in Houston.
What we do have here is a plethora of Fuddruckers restaurants. The closest one, also, is about 15 minutes away.
I miss Oregano's.

Can you tell I'm hungry tonight? It's too late to eat anything, as whatever it is will just sit like a brick in my stomach all night, and digest to fat because I'm sleeping instead of moving around. So, I'm going to bed a bit hungry, which isn't a bad thing.
Hey, did I tell Y'ALL that I've lost 10 pounds since we moved here? Obviously, emotional turmoil and overwhelming stress can sometimes be a good thing. I'm working on the next 10 pounds, because once I lose those, it'll be like having a brand-new closet, full of jeans that I haven't been able to wear in a long time. It would be easier if my stress level was as it was when we first moved here. It's easy to lose weight when you can't stand having any food in your stomach. I need to get stressed about something again. Weird; to hate the stress, but enjoy the results of it.

Tonight, Buddy is sitting on the bookshelf in the office.

No comments: