Sunday, February 10

Feel it hot, hot, hot

Something very wrong happened today. Here, in Phoenix, it got so warm that we flipped on the air conditioner and wore shorts all afternoon. In fact, it's 7:30 p.m. right now, and I just put on some light lounging pants. But I'm still wearing a short-sleeved t-shirt. Can I just say, "What the hell?" It's the frickin' beginning of February and I'm already having to break out the warm weather gear? How crazy is that? I'm irritated about this. I was hoping that we wouldn't have any days like this until at least April, but the meteorologists even forecast these upper 70s temperatures for the next couple days. Ack!
What else is up today? Well, I'm not watching the Grammys because I don't care. We had a family outing to the dog park this morning. I think Oliver is getting it because he seemed a bit more comfortable around the other dogs. And I don't even need to tell you how much Sydney loves the running around. And since we hang out in the "passive" dog area, she hasn't been assaulted by any other dogs either. I'm hoping to make the dog park visits a weekly thing for us. I think we'll be able to manage that.

No comments: