Thursday, January 6

An ITEM! list for this 6th day of January

ITEM!: We finished the Tobey Maguire Spider-Mans yesterday, and today, we watched the first of the Andrew Garfield movies, "The Amazing Spider-Man." It was, to be honest, much better than I remembered. Or at least, still much better than the Maguire movies. Granted, in my eyes, there's really no room but up from there, but this movie was entertaining and well done. The graphics were better, as expected, and the visual quality of the picture was deeper and more detailed. I'm dreading tomorrow's movie, because I know how it ends, but today was a pleasant remembrance.
    ITEM!: We're also comfortably in the midst of watching "The Witcher," and have finished five episodes.
    ITEM!: I managed to get Sydney an appointment for her booster in a few days, and once that's taken care of, I'll feel better again. I hate that we all have an extra level of protection that she doesn't have yet. But that'll change soon, and in well enough time before we venture into another amusement park in Southern California. Yes, plans are afoot for spring break.
    ITEM!: I agreed to Panda Express for lunch tomorrow, and I find that I'm actually kinda looking forward to it. I'm thinking orange chicken, for sure, maybe fried rice, and perhaps some cream cheese rangoon. If not the rangoon, maybe spring rolls, if they have them. It's an opportunity ripe with options.

No comments: