Tuesday, January 4

Our home is a testing site now

So Brian took his first at-home COVID test tonight, as he's had some members of his office staff test positive, and he's negative. I hate this damn virus, for sure. I'm confident and feeling good about our vaccinated status ... up until the damn virus gets too close. And possibly being in my house is way too close.
    It stressed me out, and I was very relieved to have his test come back negative. I knew if he was negative, I would be too, since he's the only close contact we've had lately. So we're able to hold on to the second test in the pack for future use. As well as the two I ordered from Amazon that may or may not arrive before the 18th of this month. There is a run own at-home COVID tests and that is no joke.
    Anyway, as of now, count us safe in the pandemic.

No comments: