Thursday, September 9

Yes, definitely nachos and maybe Ikea

So because Sydney had an appointment this afternoon, I have already missed out on a day of writing from the sofa in the afternoon. Also, because of football.
    Alas, tomorrow is Friday. On that day, I will weigh in for my Weight Watchers. I honestly don't expect to be down at all, and if I am I'll be very pleasantly surprised, but I do know that I did pretty well this week, but I definitely know where my failings were, and next week I'll do better. Having said that, I'm also definitely having nachos I think for lunch tomorrow, and yummy breakfast on Sunday. So there's that.
    Sydney and I have a Super Secret Girl Day on Saturday, and I'm compiling our options for the day. We'll see how the kiddo feels, and move forward from there. There are no movies at the theater for us this weekend, which sucks, but there is a lot of streaming television for us all to sit for.

No comments: