Monday, April 23

Very in love with this chair, though

I continue to have a list of improvements and changes I would like to make to my home. Of course, the big stuff I can't do, since we rent and don't own the place. Sadly, that means the yellow walls, and terribly inefficient windows must stay. But my list is shorter than it was, as I've gotten Sydney a new bed frame, and there's a new sofa downstairs, as well as a server in my dining room.
What's left? Well, the seating situation in my upstairs loft is driving me crazy. Currently, the cozy chair is sitting in the middle of the room in front of the television, and the ottoman is awkwardly angled in the corner, not sitting the bear and pillows right. I saw a rattan arm chair that I kinda like, and I'm thinking I may pick it up just as a corner filler for the Bellagio bear and cool pillows. The cozy chair kinda has to go, and I'm lacking any good ideas to fill the space now that Sydney has vetoed the rattan chair for sitting in. I need something for her sitting in front of the television.
Also, I found a new rug for my living room at Home Depot the other day. And I think I may actually go for it in purchasing that one. I like it a lot, and it's got a bunch of colors in it, so it should do well with my finicky ideas in the room.
I also need a loveseat for the living room, but the matching piece to the sofa is no longer at Living Spaces. So I need something different that will still complement. Not sure when exactly that will get done, but it's on my list, for sure.
I think maybe that might be everything? I'm sure I'll get other ideas that will keep me changing my mind and driving my interior designer insane, so obviously, this whole situation is ... fluid.

No comments: