Tuesday, April 24

I love me some Marvel movie

The thing that stands out from today, is that Brian and I decided to go see "Avengers: Infinity War" on Thursday night, in addition to the showing on Saturday morning, which I had purchased tickets for in March. I spent some time reading about last night's world premiere of the movie this morning, and on a whim, thought to check out our local theater to see if it had tickets for Thursday night. Well, come to find out, the theater is showing the film on five screens Thursday night, and on one, there were still seats to be purchased. Brian's only stipulation was that the seats not be in the front, and these are in our usual row. And because Sydney's school will be closed for teacher walkouts on Friday (probably) I didn't mind scheduling something late for us to do Thursday night.
It's in a smaller theater, which may be a more intimate experience, because our Saturday morning showing is on the big screen, in the big theater. All the same, I'm excited to already have a second viewing on the agenda, because I think this may be super awesome, and we'll need to see it a second time to be sure we've taken in everything.
I'm stupid excited for this, you guys. And I'm equally pleased that Brian and Sydney are indulging me in this way. A double feature of the same film? Sure; why not?

No comments: