Tuesday, March 27

I wonder if Jessica Jones pays taxes

It's official; I can't do our taxes alone anymore. Like, I know that there are better numbers here, but I seem to be incapable of finding them. So, as last year, I will print out all the forms, and Brian and I will work on them together this weekend.
Why we ever thought that I, with my limited abilities with math and whatnot, would be able to take care of the tax thing is pretty crazy. And last year's tax burden was entirely my fault. Kinda. I think. But now I have zero exemptions from my paycheck. I don't understand where the numbers are messing with me. I know I'm missing boatloads of deductions, but Turbo Tax isn't helping (as it didn't last year, too).
And again, as it was last year, the taxes will become a "married filing jointly" activity.

But for now, I only have one episode left of Jessica Jones, and I'm going to go watch it before it gets too much later. We were initially going to watch the show together, but then Brian started without me, and then I caught up and passed him, and now I'm almost done and he's still stuck on the fourth or fifth episode or something. And I really, really need to know what happens next, and I don't want to wait until tomorrow to see.

No comments: