Saturday, July 12

Way too fascinated lately

So this is the rainbow we saw this evening while we were walking Oliver and Cooper. You should know that it actually stretched across the sky, forming a perfect arc. In fact, it was even a double rainbow on one side. It was so perfectly lit, and the colors themselves were so distinct, that we must have taken about 15 pictures if the thing. What's wrong with that? Well, it seems I've become a bit of a nature photographer lately, constantly snapping pics of clouds, trees, and the like. If it's not a picture of my kid or my dogs, it's a frickin' cloud. Also, I really want everyone to see how pretty, but I may be going a bit crazy posting these pictures to Favebook.
So tonight, the blog gets one. The rainbow was super, duper pretty.

p.s. I composed and published this post on my phone, since I'm reading today. So any formatting issues will be fixed tomorrow night.

No comments: