Tuesday, July 8

We like rain. A lot.

I opened up this blog window about an hour ago, but then I got distracted. Brian and I just spent the last 45 minutes standing out on the front porch, and then sitting in the backyard, watching the rain storm. Like honestly, could we be any more Arizonan? But I'd been listening to the thunder roll closer through the window behind me, and I had to see what was happening out there. So, I woke up my husband, and dragged his whiny ass outside ... where we were then fascinated with all those water drops falling from the sky.
Anyone who saw us would probably be saying, "I can't believe they're so fascinated with weather." But really, we miss weather so much. I mean, how do you go from Boston and Houston, and all the weather associated with those two places, to living in the desert and its distinct lack of weather? Well, you do, but in so, you be super happy about any rain, thunder and lightning that happens to come your way. You know, if Sydney didn't have camp tomorrow, I would have woken her up, too, because that lightning was out of control.

No comments: