Wednesday, July 16

One movie; two movies; yay!

One of my favorite things today: movie doubleheader. (Can only be beat by the movie trifecta.) Brian and I went to the theater and watched Dawn of the Planet of the Apes. (There are too many prepositions in that movie title, and that bothers me very much.) I thoroughly enjoyed my popcorn, and the movie a bit, too. As Brian said, "I don't like movies that seem to not end, but just set up a next movie." And I'll say that, though this movie was good, it definitely served the purpose as the middle bit. And I know I generally refuse to see Monkey Movies, but I agreed to this because there was absolutely nothing else that we had any interest in seeing at the theater today.
Second movie: Snowpiercer on iTunes. We actually rented this movie a couple days ago, but Brian's been falling asleep early over the last couple nights, so we hadn't watched it yet. But with Katy hanging out with us today, we thought that a good movie would be an excellent way to spend the evening. And it was a good movie. (That's all I'll say, to keep this post spoiler free.) Well worth the chance we took on it.
Movies are, like, one of my favorite things.

No comments: