Friday, April 27

It glows in black light, too

Dude, you guys, I got pink hair. Not the whole head of hair in pink, but a significant streak on the top, a good portion of the under, and some in my bangs. I'm loving it.
Do you remember after the Golden Globes when I commented on how much I loved Rachel McAdams and the pink hair she was working that night? I've been thinking about it a lot, and decided that, since I don't have a boss to bug by doing it, Sydney is too young to be embarrassed by it, and I'm really still kinda young enough to pull it off, I would go ahead and roll the dice and sport the pink myself.
Actually, I was willing to be talked out of it by my hairdresser, but she dug the idea, and we jumped into the pink hair dye with eager enthusiasm. (I still haven't gotten my cell phone an e-mail account, so am unable to get a pic of my own hair up here. As soon as I get that done though, I'll post a picture.) The entire exercise took about three hours, and it was totally worth it! I can't wait to show you all!

No comments: