Wednesday, June 6

Wednesday ITEM! list

ITEM!: I put a house plant next to my "extra" air conditioner today, to give the unit some company. Now it looks more like a piece of furniture, rather than a random piece of machinery attached to the dining room window. And it makes me happier, as now I look at that corner of my apartment and no longer do mental gymnastics making it look better via my imagination.
ITEM!: Brian's making me watch an MMA fight on Showtime right now. I hate these things because these guys get so beaten up, but also because I have lingering information about martial arts. My latent knowledge is weird, but what's more weird is that tonight I hear names and see faces that I remember meeting, all those years ago. I have a bizarre resume, people. Bizarre.
ITEM!: I did some summer cleaning today. I'm eager to get more done tomorrow, and even more on Friday. I love going through my house and putting things away, or piling them for donation, or for taking down to storage. It's an obsession, I think. I feel bad for my husband and kid sometimes, because I really am just a force to be reckoned with when it comes to the Cleaning Out Hurricane. Stuff just disappears, and they roll with it pretty well.
ITEM!: I love marshmallows. They're yummy.

No comments: