Tuesday, January 25

Yay books!!

I'm happy to say that all those nearest and dearest to me listened to my whining about not liking any of the books I've got to read, and took care of the issue for me. Mom bankrolled a trip to Barnes & Noble, and distracted my kid so I had the time to chill and look for some new tomes; Lisa got me a B&N gift card; Jeff and Liz got me a B&N gift card; and Scott bought me a copy of Atlas Shrugged. So now, I've got a brand new pile of books to read, and I'm feeling good about it. I actually find myself arguing with myself over which book should be read first. Right now, I'm thinking that January is a good month for some Agatha Christie.
And while I am pleased to be sitting here writing, I also just noted that the power on my computer is in the red. Time to shut down for the night!!

No comments: