Tuesday, March 23

Definitely random

I'm pretty pleased that there wasn't any Dancing with the Stars results show tonight. I'm still dealing with the after-effects of last night, and I don't think I could have handled any more glitter, fringe and sequins this evening.
Random accomplishments for the day:
1.) I finally bought some reusable cloth grocery store bags. Thank goodness they come in stylish colors. I was able to choose a basic black bag, rather than the green (which I actually liked better, but didn't see until we were leaving the store), blue (which was too bright), and the pink (which, surprisingly, was kinda zebra striped).
2.) I have now finished my second straight day of no fried foods being consumed. No french fries, fried cheese, waffle fries, hamburgers or anything that is really, really yummy.
3.) I spent 30 minutes on the treadmill, in my workout Skechers. Honestly, I got sweatier on the treadmill today than I have on the elliptical lately. This also could be because I haven't worked out in more than a week, due to the cold and general ickiness.
4.) I didn't do any shopping, except the grocery store. A happy checking account begets a happy life.

No comments: