Saturday, October 24

The pony's name is Marshmallow

Okay, I can't tell you, at all, why I've been so lax in dealing with the blog this month. Like I was telling Aunt Bette today, I've just had a rough time coming up with anything too creative, interesting or intelligent lately. Even tonight, I'm not entirely sure what I'd like to regale you with from my day.
Mom and I took Sydney to the biggest pumpkin patch/harvest festival ever this morning. We had thought that we'd be able to handle the whole thing in an hour, but the shear size of this event made that impossible. What we did get done though, was get Sydney to take a pony ride. Oh my, she LOVED it! My pictures of it are great!
In other Halloween news, Sydney attended her first Halloween party this evening. She was able to run around with other kids in costume, and do crafts and activities and, the best part, trick-or-treat. She's gotten so good at saying it, and was so wonderful about it. Sydney had a lovely day today!
So, besides all the Halloween goodness this weekend, Sydney's got her birthday party tomorrow. She'll be a very tired little girl on Tuesday when we drive home!

No comments: