Tuesday, October 27

I feel swampy ... yes, swampy

We're back home in Arizona; I officially have a cold; all our bags are in the kitchen, as I will not even open them (except for my toothbrush) until tomorrow; and I'm all full of melancholy thinking about tomorrow being Sydney's third birthday. I did the entire drive by myself today, which was fine, since all I wanted was to get myself and my kid home, so I'm super tired right now. Why am I still blogging? Because I'm too lazy at this moment to get up and move.
The drive itself was uneventful, and moved pretty quickly. I can't believe that I peed more often then Sydney! She's got such a little bladder! But managed to hold it from Mom's house to Blythe, Calif. That's about six hours, people. At any rate, she also napped for two hours during that time.
Because of the high level of tiredness in your favorite blogger, the pictures of the "stars" invited to leave the fantabulous Dancing with the Stars, will be posted here, with little to no textual fanfare. Except to say that I'm bummed to see Louie Vito and his pro, Chelsie Hightower, leave the dance floor. And as much as I peripherally appreciate Melissa Joan Hart, I'm not sad to see her waltz off the stage.

No comments: