Saturday, June 6

Must. Go. To. Vegas. Soon.

Holy crap, you guys, this is the funniest movie I've seen in the longest time! Brian and I giggled, laughed and went into silly hysterics throughout the entire film. Truly, The Hangover is worth every cent for the ticket, every dollar for the concessions, and every day we had to wait for it since we first saw the trailer. It's already a classic among our little movie-going experiences, and will definitely have a place of honor in our DVD library when it comes out. The film was just totally awesome.
I've got Tropic Thunder on my television right now, as it is the Saturday night movie on Cinemax. I'm still not loving the film. I didn't like it when I saw it the first time (I can't even remember if that was in a theater or on DVD, which says something), and I'm not inclined to change my original assessment of it now. A lot of it is still really irritating.
I was just reading through a news web site and since I was scanning it so quickly, I thought I read the word "smurf." And then I stopped for a milli-second and considered why "smurf" would be in a headline. I re-read it though, and it didn't say "smurf." And then I thought, "I don't think I've posted a single picture of a smurf on this blog." And then I decided to remedy that.

1 comment:

-T. said...

seriously? we figured that was a rental...