Monday, July 28

Dragonfly on branch

So, we're out in California, and the trip out went just fine! In fact, it was the best drive out we've had! Sydney was awesome, and just chilled in the backseat the whole time, and didn't raise her voice once. Rock on. Oliver's such a good traveler, too.
Really, we've been pretty busy since I got back, and with the kid still sleeping in the office/nursery, I haven't been able to hit the computer at all. And, in a twist of fate that makes me irritated with everyone else's security precautions, all the wireless Internets near here are password-protected. Damn. I so love being the pirate and using other people's wireless.
Well, Sydney's getting pissy about hanging out in the crub while I'm typing away here, so I'll be closing down and finished up her morning routine so we can get started on our day.

No comments: