Sunday, March 4

It also has a teether

I have a crutch ... a monkey on my back ... an obsession. Spoken in a couple words: baby stuff. Auntie Donna accompanied Sydney and I on a trip through Babies R Us yesterday, where I filled up on all the stuff I found that we desperately needed at home. What's funny is that so much of it was necessary, like the baby lotion, plates and spoons for (somewhat) solid food, wipes, rice cereal and oatmeal. The fun stuff, by way of the natural order of the universe, cost the most, but also was the most fun to buy. Stroller toys, closet organizers, a couple more footie pajamas (I love those on her! She's so comfy in them!), and a lion toy for her crib were all on my list of stuff to buy as well.
The obsession starts though, when I think to myself, "I didn't really like the footie selection at Babies R Us yesterday. Maybe we should go to Carter's tomorrow." Or when I consider, "I should have picked up another 'Mazie' while I was there, too. What if she loses this one just as she's starting to really dig her?"
It's a sickness, truly.

[Editor's note:
This picture, though adorable, is not of my far-cuter baby.]

No comments: