Thursday, March 29

I wonder who dies in this one

Check it out everyone! The big day is getting closer and closer! Here's the just-released image of the cover to the seventh and last Harry Potter book, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Am I the only one a little unimpressed by it? It seems kinda ... sunny ... for the final and perhaps scariest of the series. Granted, it's the only cover that's image is a wraparound, and on the back there is a freaky black hand reaching out for Harry, but I really liked the black pre-cover art that they had released weeks ago. It was all black and no-nonsense. There's a place for a cover like that, and I thought that it was on the final H.P. tome. Oh well, it's not like the cover will keep me from tearing into it the second the pages are in my hands!

No comments: