Wednesday, February 7

I feel kinda pimpin' in it, too

ITEM!: Lost returns from a three-month hiatus tonight! From what I've heard, the episode is great, bringing the show back to form. Also, it kicks off a 16-week schedule of new episodes going into May. Apparently, only one or two more episodes center on the Others, and then it's back to the main island, the original castaways, and those earlier plots that need to be tied up (sort of, it is Lost after all). Thank goodness, I say. I'm quite sick of the Others, and miss all the people we got attached to in the first season. Bring back Sayid, Jin and Sun, Claire, Charlie and Locke!
ITEM!: I hear that there may be an opening in the astronaut corps. If I promise not to go crazy, stalk a perceived romantic rival and try to kill her, do you think they'll let me go up? Most importantly, it's good to note that they will let some unstable people into space. "So you're saying there's a chance."
ITEM!: A shout-out to JJ, who is training to run in the Midnight Mayors Marathon in Alaska on June 23! She's running in honor of those battling blood cancers, and fundraising for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. I wish I could go along and cheer her on. Diva, you're awesome!
ITEM!: I got the windows on my car tinted this morning. I did it, of course, for the kid. Tinting removes the need for the cheesy shade that was hanging crooked in the back window, and more importantly, cuts down the heat through the windows by 60 percent. And she won't have to make that funny, lemon-just-squirted-in-my-eye face when the sun catches her.

No comments: