Thursday, January 4

Lost still rocks

I just watched the Screen Actors Guild nominations special. I won't go category by category, but will give you some of my general and completely biased thoughts on what I can remember. No nominations for Lost or Heroes (bad); minimal nominations for Grey's Anatomy (good, because I think its buzz is overrated); two nominations for Leonardo DiCaprio (good), but none for any other The Departed actors (bad); nominations for The Office (good). Well ... that's all I can remember. Interestingly, this is the first time that I've sat through a broadcasted nominations ceremony. How weird is that? Of course, it was replayed from earlier this morning, but still, with all the awards ceremony hoopla I subscribe to, it's kinda weird that this is the first. I won't be getting up for the Oscar nominations either, as they are at 5:30 a.m. or something ridiculous like that.
On a completely different note, I'm watching Regis and Kelly right now. Some new singer, Vanessa Hudgens, is performing. She's awful at lip-synching. Seriously, there is no way that she's actually singing on the show right now. It hurts me to watch her.

No comments: