Thursday, October 13

Mom is in town this weekend

Okay, everyone, just to let you know, posts tomorrow through Monday will be a bit spotty, since Mom is in town with her friend, Carolyn, this weekend.
We've got some fun activities planned, too, including:
shopping -- yes, for those of you who know us too well, a trip up and down Newbury Street for some purchases we can not, you'll have no question, live without;
a visit to Salem, Mass., home of the infamous witch trials, and the newly erected, but controversial, statue dedicated to Samantha Stevens, of Bewitched;
and a road trip out to Ben & Jerry's factory store in Vermont. (Number one on my souvenir list is an ice cream cozy. Thusly, my fingers won't get cold as I dig into a pint of my very favorite flavor, Brownie Batter.)
It should be a good weekend, and especially so if the weather improves. I'll do my best to post every night on our activities, but forgive me if I'm unable to be that dependable.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well! Looks like Brian gets a break for a few days.

-T. said...

Hi Mom!! I hope your well! Enjoy the fabulous fun of shopping with Kimmy..in Boston! I'm jealous!

Anonymous said...

It was a wonderful weekend - shopping, new boots, sunshine, witches, road trip and an icecream cozy - all in the BEST of company -