Wednesday, February 5

Come over, we've got CHAIRS

Yeah, yeah, I may have tippled off the wagon a little bit, thanks to Brian's impulse buy of chocolate-covered raisins, but whatever. I didn't eat a whole bunch of them. Let's move beyond it. Tomorrow is another day.

And though I did stumble a bit this afternoon, I also managed to get a major project done. We now have patio furniture in our backyard. I found it at Target. Interesting tidbit for you: some stackable chairs will not fit in the backseat or trunk of a Jetta, no matter how you twist, turn or PIVOT them. So, we had to return the grey stacking chairs we bought only minutes before, and went on the hunt for folding chairs that would fit in the car. Happily, we found some. Two are armchairs, and two are straight folding chairs. Our table is smaller than a dining table, and glass. And it all fits perfectly in our backyard. The folding chairs at the store at that moment were either red or turquoise. Since I have an aversion to turquoise, we went with the red. I fear for their fading in the sun though, and that someday at the end of this summer, I will discover that I have pink chairs.
We ate lunch outside today, as a family, and it was lovely.

No comments: