Friday, March 22

As a day, today was slow

I was so tired last night, so exhausted, that I wrote three sentences for the blog, and then got too frustrated trying to find an innocuous photo to accompany it, and therefore deleted the post and turned off the computer. It was an interesting sensation to be going to sleep before 11 p.m. One that I intend on repeating tonight, especially since we have a big day tomorrow that I'll tell you about tomorrow night. But I did wake up this morning after a full night's sleep, and a dream about an adorable puppy that I was just getting ready to ask Brian if we could keep. (Oh my gosh, it was so cute!)
Right now, I'm discovering the bad side to not playing with the iPad as much, because it's got 60 apps to update, and they're taking forever.
So, obviously, I don't have a lot on my mind tonight.

p.s. This photo is of Uluru, otherwise known as Ayer's Rock, in Australia. I saved this picture because it's one of the places we went when we visited there, and because the Australia trip was among the best ever. But I've had the picture for a long time, and haven't yet found a complementary post for it. I think tonight's non-post is perfect.

No comments: