Saturday, June 30

Less hair, and lots of hair

It's not very often that I can say on one night that I'm going to do something, and then be able to tell you, on the very next night, that I've done them. So, here it goes ...
Haircut: CHECK!! Hey, did y'all ever hear about Great Clips? They, like, sit you down, spray your hair with water, and then cut it, for only $13. No shampoo. No blow-drying. Just water, cut and leave. I didn't want any color; it was raining, so I didn't want any nifty blow-dry; and I wanted to wash and dry it myself anyway. Win, win, win. Why do I feel like it's okay to cheat on Malia with some other hair stylist just because the "other stylist" didn't touch my head or my color, or because it was so inexpensive?
Book: CHECK!! I've started on The Wolf Gift, and I'm 136 pages into it. It's pretty awesome, and I'm enjoying the fact that I'm enjoying an Anne rice book again. In fact, once I'm done here, and chatted with Mom, I'll be diving back into the tome. Who knows when I'll get to sleep tonight.
You see? I've accomplished everything I had intended to this weekend in one day! I can totally take tomorrow off! Not really. I'll probably finish my book tomorrow, which is very exciting, and I'd still like to venture over to Ulta for some pretty hair decorative pieces.
Also, I'm considering my Ding Dong and strawberry dessert for this evening, as well.

No comments: