Monday, March 29

"Oooh. Shiny."

Okay, here's what we did today: We took too much time figuring out what we were going to do for our day's activity, and were incredibly excited to have someone present a solution to us (thanks, Stephanie!). The Target Greatland had some of the stuff we wanted, but not the flushable potty wipes that I'm almost out of. I'd rather have the melon-scented wipes, actually. Lunch and a play date at Stephanie and Addison's was fun, and how none of those girls ended up in the pool from their playing, I'll never know. And also, cheers to the sugar cookie bribery that got Sydney to take a decent nap. What I need is to find something that the both of us will enjoy doing in the late afternoon, once Sydney wakes up from her nap. But that's neither here nor there. The rest of the day was kind of blurry. Until tonight, when it got a bit more sparkly and bright.

My Dancing with the Stars voting (11 votes allowed):
Chad Ochocinco ~ 2 votes. I like a flirt, and this guy, with his smile, obvious good nature, and, of course, flirtatiousness, makes me want to see more of him.
Evan Lysacek ~ 2 votes. Because I like him. And he looked super cool in that leather jacket.
Shannen Doherty ~ 2 votes. Because I like her. And she's a fun diamond in the rough.
Erin Andrews ~ 1 vote. Another vote for Maks, because I am loving the way Andrews is dealing with him.
Niecy Nash ~ 1 vote.
Pamela Anderson ~ 1 vote.
Jake Pavelka ~ 1 vote.
Nicole Scherzinger ~ 1 vote.
Buzz Aldrin, Kate Gosselin and Aiden Turner ~ 0 votes. If one of these three does not go home tomorrow night, it's a weird, weird world. I'm beyond excited for an elimination show.

No comments: