Sunday, January 3

No movie, but the entire sofa

I'm struggling with a distinct lack of energy lately. Ah, don't say anything, I know exactly why. I need to get my butt back in the gym ... and soon. I'm having a bitch of a time getting out of bed in the morning, I have no energy to run around, and I'm kinda just feeling blah. This is a bad thing, especially when trying to keep up with a toddler. Yuck. It's a crappy way to tackle the new year.
I didn't watch any movies today. Suddenly, that's weird. I've had two days chockablock full of movies this long weekend, and having not watched one today is a bit of a letdown.
Also, my dogs and I have relegated Brian to sitting on the red chair in the living room instead of the sofa, which is his heart's home. I'm on one cushion, Daisy's cooling on the center of the middle cushion (pushing her legs against me), and Oliver is on his back spread across a portion of the middle cushion and the entire third cushion. In his love, Brian knows that I'm only going to be sitting here for another minute or two, and that when I get up to go into the bedroom, the dogs will follow me. Then, he will have the sofa, and living room, to himself. He rarely exhibits such patience. I like it.
Picture: If Daisy's foot were a polar bear paw under water, it would look like this against the side of my leg.

No comments: