Wednesday, January 27

iCool Thing That iHave To Have

ITEM!: I declined to take the job this morning. It was an awkward conversation, but went well. As I told Mom, I was nervous about the call, and actually had a good portion of the e-mail written before I canceled it, but gained confidence in knowing that this guy could not talk me into it. Enough of that!
ITEM!: I think I am needing one of these new iPads (don't love the name). It will take the place of my organizer, I think, with its nifty portable calendar, contacts list, notations and whatnot. I think that the 16GB device should be big enough, but I'd rather hedge my bets by getting the 32GB version. I don't think I'll have it with the 3G capabilities, because I am really enjoying the idea of having it independent of Internet and online interference. Of course, it'll still sync with my iTunes, and I'll have some cool apps on it, but it will not be my main source for applications and music and all that. Nope. It'll be all about the calendar, contacts, and random information. Oh yeah, and the books! I'll be able to purchase e-books for it, and thereby save trees! Awesome! Someone buy this for me!!
ITEM!: I can't believe that, at dinner tonight, it was the one strawberry margarita that pushed me over the edge into painfully full from eating and drinking. We didn't even have our coffee or our cheesecake. This is a travesty! Katy and I always get our Starbucks on the way home from dinner! Dinner tonight was special though, as we were treated to both Chris and Brian's company across the table from us. Yay! A big family dinner full of giggles was just what I needed tonight!
ITEM!: Brian leaves for Boston tomorrow morning, and Mom arrives for a weekend-long visit tomorrow afternoon! Yay a visit with my mommy!!

No comments: