Monday, October 12

Flutter by little butterfly

Stuff around my bedroom right now:
1. Bath towel hanging on the bedroom door. This is NOT normal. And it's bugging me. Not enough to get up and hang it in the bathroom, but enough to constantly catch my eye and make me cringe. [Update: I just got up and rehung the towel in the bathroom. Whew!]
2. Three different and distinct piles of clothing on my bed. One is clean and folded, waiting to be hung. One is clean, waiting to be folded and hung. The last is dirty, which needs to be in the hamper.
3. Magnet toy that goes with a DoodlePad. Sydney left it in here two days ago, and I've yet to get it back out into the toy bins.
4. Oliver. He's sleeping on the clean, unfolded clothing on the bed. He likes that. I'm not a fan of it though.
5. Daisy. She's sleeping on her side on the floor between the bed and my cozy chair.
6. Red Sox sweatshirt. It's Brian's, and it's laying on the chair back. It's sad.
7. Castle on my television. This is one of my very favorite television shows. Right now though, I think the female protagonist's hairstyle looks very much like Carol Brady's with the flippy.

My Dancing with the Stars voting (11 votes allowed):
Kelly Osbourne ~ 2 votes. I'm really loving her and her insecurities, which include an adoration of musical theater. The wigs are fantastic.
Mya ~ 2 votes. I don't know what little thing during their video montage tipped the scales entirely in her favor in my head, but it was something. Totally dug her, and the dance rocked. I think Kelly and Mya are my front runners.
Donny Osmond ~ 2 votes. These votes are purely tied to the crazy this guy brings to the dance floor. That, and the fact that he's the only male contestant worth anything on the show.
Joanna Krupa ~ 2 votes. I don't know why I'm liking her, but I am.
Michael Irvin ~ 1 vote. Bruno is mean to him, and that's not cool. I vote so I can give him confidence.
Mark Dacascos ~ 1 vote. I just like him. I like him to do well. And that jumping thing was pretty cool.
Louie Vito ~ 1 vote. I wish the judges were nicer to him, too.
Melissa Joan Hart, Natalie Coughlin, Chuck Liddell, Aaron Carter ~ 0 votes. No love for them.

No comments: