Monday, June 1

Happy June everyone!

I'm loving my avatar this month simply because she's so "gardener-y," and because if I could, I'd totally have a backyard that looks like that: all river rock, big plants, a waterfall even, and just so lush. I'm working on the big plants and grassy knoll, but the lushness and waterfall feature may have to wait until I've got a yard that's my own, and not rented.
My grass is looking very nice today though, I must say. My very green thumb and ability to "water it" must be paying off! I still need a couple more little lights for the border around my lawn (does that sound fancier than "grassy knoll"?), and Brian had a great idea for a feature including that cool wooden garden screen at Target. In fact, we may need two or three of those screens. I'm having a good idea in addition to his good idea!
But beyond that, I'm excited about June. Coming up: I've got some good visits with Mom; some fantastic time with all my friends; a fancy outing with my husband and without my kid; and happily, Pinecrest: Generation 2.0 will increase by one new class member. Yay June!!

No comments: