Wednesday, July 30

Jumping dogs look cool

Well, I'm absolutely exhausted, but I'll admit to not having as rough a day as Brian. He was stuck in Dallas for a bit more than six hours today due to weather delays and American Airlines canceling his flight. He just got on his plane an hour ago. It's now 10:20 p.m. (As an aside, Mom thinks American may have canceled the flight just because it may not have been full, because American is doing sketchy things like that lately. I dig her conspiracy theories. Scary thought: What if that's true?) Anyway, does anyone actually know what the weather was like in Dallas today? I've not caught it on the news yet.
Apparently, there was an earthquake yesterday. I hear that it was the strongest in Southern California since the Northridge quake in 1994. Funny story: Mom and I didn't feel it. Nope, we were at the mall, cruising through a couple fun stores, killing some time before heading over to The Cheesecake factory for lunch. I got calls from Daddy and Brian, both wanting to know if we felt anything, and I had to say, "No. We were shopping." I love it how there's no excuse or reasoning to that. Those nifty new-fangled malls are well constructed.

No comments: